Recently I decided to delete the contents of my home page and replace it with my core values as I believe they will be of greater interest to you. Values such as Integrity are very important to me and what I look for in others; and if my core values – see below – resonate with you then it’s reasonable to assume that I’ll be a good coach for you and will be able to empower you to achieve your goals. In my view, this is the first step in choosing a coach who will bring out the best in you. Now before I list my core values, allow me to share with you a very short story about free medical treatment and an opportunity for free Life Coaching services…
Many years ago while I was living in Sierra Leone in West Africa I had a health issue and was treated by an experienced doctor who charged me a lot of money. When questioned about his fees, he stated proudly: “I am happy to charge people like you who can afford to pay high fees so that I can treat my poor patients free of charge or charge very little to those who can’t afford to pay to see me or to pay for the medicines I prescribe. You could say that I’m running my own private NHS service!” This was a great lesson and an inspiring example of creativity and compassion and I’ve decided to take a similar approach with my Life Coaching services and to offer some clients free coaching sessions and others subsidised sessions to help them on their way. Many of my clients will continue to pay my higher fees – which are still be great value for money – in order to subsidise those who are less financially fortunate. At the moment (March 2019) I provide Life Coaching sessions free of charge (or subsidised) to some clients who work in: Health, IT, Charity, Renewable Energy, Cleaning, Sales…
MY KEY CORE VALUES
- Integrity and Loyalty are extremely important to me. My relationships with people are often dependent on how strong their sense of integrity is demonstrated by their actions and do they keep to their word.
- Independence of spirit and having a sense of Purpose are both essential to my wellbeing and happiness.
- Freedom having a sense of freedom is extremely important to me. See this short video clip from the film Braveheart and you will understand what I mean: …FREEDOM!!!
- Knowledge is key to my growth and I am very open to learning about new ideas, religions and philosophies. Some inspirational authors that have impacted on my life are: Abdu’l-Bahá, Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, Eckhart Tolle, Brandon Bays, Ester Hicks, Joe Dispenza, as well as Tony Robbins, Richard Branson, Paul Mckenna…
- Difference making a difference in this world occupies more of my thoughts as I become a ‘mature teenager’.
- Spirituality is an integral focus of my life as I believe that growing spiritually is a primary purpose of our existence. My religious beliefs teach me to respect all human life and to embrace people of ALL religions.
- Passion or energy is what drives me forward. I love high energy people.
- Money is not really a core value, but it is important and more money means more choices.
- Positivity, sense of humour & smile it has been suggested that I add these qualities as one kind lady commented“Your smile is something that I’m always drawn to.” I do love to see these qualities in people.
I’m based in the South East of England in the town of Newbury, Berkshire and spend some of my time in Lagos in Portugal. I work with clients internationally including countries such as USA, Australia, Taiwan, Singapore, Botswana, Sweden, Luxembourg, Thailand and of course the UK… face to face and via Skype or Zoom. You are very welcome to read what my clients have said about their experiences of being coached by me here ->> TESTIMONIALS
#newbury #berkshire #local #free #lifecoach #businesscoach #anthonyfleming